Terri Webster Schrandt invites us to introduce people to our home town. Prescott is part of a collage of towns: Prescott, Prescott Valley, Dewey-Humbolt, Chino Valley, and Meyer. Here are some of my favorite places in the area. Next week I’ll head down to Courthouse Square and up the Senator’s Highway and see what’s new with the Christmas Lights.
Cee’s Black & White Challenge: Short Things
Do people who smoke the shorter pipes live longer or shorter lives?
Some women are shorter than men, and some are not. The car is shorter than the streetcar. the grass and bushes in front of the mural would look better cut shorter.
The feather hanging is shorter than the ladder in this trio of decor.
Cee’s Midweek Madness Challenge: Tree or Truck
Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge – Color Caramel
Arizona is rich in caramel colored rocks. If we take a couple of road trips going an hour or two away from Prescott, I could take a visitor to any of these places.
Medley of Challenges
- Cee’s Black & White Challenge – Short Things
- Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge – caramel color
- Cee’s Midweek Madness Challenge Tree or Truck
- Cell Pic Sunday – I’m never without my iPhone 12 mini All pictures today are processed on Adobe Bridge. Some are cropped, one is straightened, and all are made more vibrant through processing.
- Sunday Stills – Prescott – “Everybody’s Hometown”
- Thursday Trios – a group of wall decorations