Anything odd in your collections? Square them up for Square Odds.
My Choices for this Week: Oddly Anti-social
Museums and antique stores are great places to find odd items. Below is one sock doll that can’t read very well. Or maybe she’s announcing that she won’t hold anything in her lap. Nutter Butter, my cat, would not like that sign.
Have our social norms changed since 2020? If so, what role does the mask play?
Since masks have come into vogue, here are some of the outside-the-box/odd advantages.
- I don’t need to smile as often. Even though I still do – I can’t help myself.
- No make up needed, and since I don’t need lipstick, I just skip it all.
- It protects my lips in the cold weather.
- Mouthwash also unnecessary unless I want to protect myself from myself.
What odd advantages can you think of since masks started being the norm?
UPDATES ON ALWAYS WRITE
- If you host or participate regularly in a challenge and would like an interview on Always Write contact me.
- Story Chat comes out TODAY at 9:00 Phoenix time.
- WQW happens tomorrow. Get ready with your romantic quotes, pictures, candy, recipes, stories, poems – whatever holds meaning for you. Sneak in your last minute WQW posts or thoughts about socializing TODAY. Check out my WQW page for a calendar of topics.
- PPAC happens every Friday. No theme necessary, just bring out your favorite Public Art.
Now it’s your turn.
Thanks so much for stopping by and enjoying my fun with squares.