- I am so grateful for blue skies and the beauty in Arizona.
2. I am so grateful to be healthy and to try new recipes fix. We found this delicious rye bread at the Wildflower Cafe. I love to eat out and I love to try to replicate what I love in my favorite restaurants. I finally did it with this meal.
3. We see this amazing view every time we turn the corner and head towards the store but it changes too fast when we’re driving, and the windshield is never clean enough. When I got the corner, a car was turning onto Prescott Lakes Parkway so I took the opportunity to cross to the center of the street and snap the shot. As I did so, I realized that I was in the middle of the street and the light was green. I was expecting more time to cross. I RAN across to the side safely. The mere fact that I can still run is a miracle in itself.
4. I’m grateful that our outdoor kitties have celebrated one year in their new home without going outside once. They don’t seem to mind at all.
5. This should be first and foremost, but I saved the best for last. I am so grateful to the Lord for sparing my life and for the family and friends who love me. Life without love would be meaningless. Thank you all for being part of my life and giving it meaning. Have a wonderful 2022.