- You’re going to make mistakes. Laugh at them rather than cry for more than a minute. The more embarrassing they are the funnier.
- Don’t apologize for everything. Make amends when possible. Move on.
- Don’t waste your time trying to make everyone love you. Move on if they don’t or if you don’t.
- Don’t worry about blemishes on you or anyone else. They go away. Wrinkles are coming!
- Don’t stop exercising as you age. Develop your arms as well as your legs.
- Stick with your educational plans. Get it done! Don’t give up! You got this girl!
- Love your brother. He’s your closest relative. Ask what he’s thinking. Listen.
- Don’t envy beautiful people. Their lives are not easy either.
- Be thankful. You’re alive. You have food, clothing, shelter, and a family that loves you.
My blogging friend, the Eternal Traveller wanted me to share my skating story written in 2012 and again in 2021 along with some advice about not falling, which I did about 2 months after the post.