The various themes Becky used in the past are:
Sky Circles & Squares
- In the Pink
- Words containing the word ‘light’
Today’s Gem from Prescott
This gate along Senator’s Highway made a great digital jigsaw puzzle yesterday. It took about an hour to assemble the 121 pieces. So many lines, squares, a few circles (or “kinda” circles), blue sky, trees from the perspective of this spider hanging up on the fence! 🙂
Now it’s Your Turn
To enter Becky’s #PastSquares challenge before it’s too late click the link.
- Tuesday – The exciting Summary of Story Chat for “Puddles” by Hugh Roberts
- Wednesday – #WQWWC Spooky, More PastSquares for Becky B.
- Thursday – Challenge Host Interview – Photos by Jez, More PastSquares for Becky B.
- Friday – PPAC #20 on Always Write , More PastSquares for Becky B.
- Saturday – Lens Artist Challenge, More PastSquares for Becky B.
- Sunday – Happy Halloween, More PastSquares for Becky B.
- November 7th – Birthday Bash for Cee Neuner and me celebrating big numbers.