This month, since #TreeSquares is over I decided to post to Cee’s Flower of the Day Challenge (FOTD). Like Becky B, Cee offers us the freedom to post every day or when we feel like it. I made the mistake of classifying my trees as flowers for about half the month last month. So this month – no trees. (maybe). Cee’s FOTD challenge accepts:
- Single flowers
- Multiple flowers
- Flower fields
- Tree or bush blossoms
- Autumn leaves
- Spring leaves
- Decorative Cabbage
- Still life
- Fake or Silk Flowers
As I swirled through my forested universe last month for Becky’s TreeSquares, I came in touch again with my Australian trip. This month I’ll revisit only the flowers I photographed in Ballarat, Melbourne, Healesville Sanctuary and Queensland. Sometimes I might combine my post with another challenge I am doing, but I may just post one photo a day. I’ve never done that, so I’ll see how it goes.
Today’s picture is also submitted to Mama Cormier’s Thursday Trios. Her theme today’s theme is “have a seat,” but anything goes.
- August Story Chat “A Dress for a Princess” by Wendy Fletcher. Hosted by Cathy Cade
- 10 Month Analysis of Story Chat
- #WQWWC #37 Lakes, Oceans, Water
- #PPAC 8 runs Fridays through Thursday Link your post about public art to Cee’s or my post each week. Even weeks are Cee’s and mine are odd.
- Challenge Interview Series Do you know someone who hosts a challenge or enjoys participating in challenges? Please contact me for an interview.