This month, since #TreeSquares is over I decided to post to Cee’s Flower of the Day Challenge (FOTD). Like Becky B, Cee offers us the freedom to post every day or when we feel like it. I made the mistake of classifying my trees as flowers for about half the month last month. So this month – no trees. (maybe) Cee’s FOTD challenge accepts gardens, leaves and berries as well as flowers.
As I swirled through my forested universe last month I came in touch again with my Australian trip. This month I’ll revisit only the flowers I photographed in Ballarat, Melbourne, Healesville Sanctuary and Queensland. Sometimes I might combine my post with another challenge I am doing, but I may just post one photo a day. I’ve never done that, so I’ll see how it goes.
August 3 Ballarat Botanical Gardens
Today I am linking up to one of my Aussie friends, Denyse Whelan’s Blog.
Denyse’s prompt is “remember,” which is perfect for this month of posts in which I remember all the wonderful flowers I photographed in Australia in 2017. I remember all the wonderful friends I made there both blogging and friends of bloggers who made such an effort to show me a good time. Thank you!
- Thank you so much to Cathy Cade who is hosting Story Chat during August and September. Click here for the August link.
- 10 Month Analysis of Story Chat and Link to new story, “A Dress for a Princess” by Wendy Fletcher.
- #PPAC 7 continues until Friday. Link your post about public art to Cee’s or my post each week. This is my week.
- #WQWWC The only requirement is a post with your quote(s) about the topic each week and your comment, picture, or story about it.
- Challenge Interview Series Do you know someone who hosts a challenge or enjoys participating in challenges? Please contact me for an interview.