With winter still in full swing in the northern hemisphere, Terri from Sunday Stills wanted to challenge us all to look at and photograph objects that are the color white. If you live in or around snow, then show us your snowy scenes. If not, the color white is all around us.
Grandma was a stickler for bright white laundry. I remember her adding bluing to her wash when all sheets and towels were white and men wore white shirts. Using bleach alone turned her whites increasingly yellow.
Where I could, I found pictures with blue the skies to brighter the whites. Did it work?
It must descend, as the dew, upon the tender herb, or like melting flakes of snow; the softer it falls, the longer it dwells upon, and the deeper it sinks into the mind.Jeremiah Seed
Prescott snow is almost completely gone.
WHITE FLIGHT IN AUSTRALIA
It may be hard for an egg to turn into a bird: it would be a jolly sight harder for it to learn to fly while remaining an egg. We are like eggs at present. And you cannot go on indefinitely being just an ordinary, decent egg. We must be hatched or go bad.C. S. Lewis
PUPPY gIRL gLISTENING WHITE
“Dogs have a way of finding the people who need them, and filling the emptiness we didn’t ever know we had”Thom Jones
Puppy Girl always ready with love.
My Reading Material for Tomorrow
- Retirementally Challenged
- Women Living Well After 50
- The Unretired Life
- Denyse Whelan Blogs
- Jacquie Biggar
- Artistic Pension Blog
- Graham’s Island
- Old Bloggler Paul Simpson
- Hudie Frost on the Moose Dung
- Kamera Promenader
- Troyers Loving Life
- Natalie the Explorer
- On Tuesday, March 2nd – March Short Story: “Wanda-lust” by Kid and Pal AKA D. Avery of Carrot Ranch
- Part 2 Organizing Your Digital Photos TBA
- Collection of Sue Vincent Book Reviews TBA
- Carrot Ranch Flash Fiction 99 Words on Frozen Due March 2
Writer’s Quotes Wednesdays
- March 31: Travel
- March 24: Leisure
- March 17: Spring – Guest Host – Frank from Beach Walk Reflections:
- March 10: Family
- March 3: Citizenship