by Terri Webster Schrandt
Easy Read, Great Advice
Did you know that using your iPhone or dsl camera can easily make better blogging with photography? When I read on Ultimate Blog Challenge that her book, Better Blogging with Photography, had come out, I rushed over to Amazon and clicked “buy now with 1 click.” Right away I started making some changes to my blogs.
Thanks, Terri! I’m keeping this book handy as a resource book. I have a lot of remodeling to do.
- Having smartphones and digital cameras and processing makes using your own quality photos easy.
- Terri’s chapters are well organized with helpful tips on each topic including how to curate and edit your own images.
- She tells how she built her blog and gained followers/friends using photos and participating in photo challenges and link parties.
- One reader liked her list of credible links to find free images.
- She discusses social media. I never considered that photo challenges also publish your post to social media.
- She shared some compelling copyright stories to encourage readers to use their own images.
- Subscribe to her newsletter for ongoing help.
- Book Review: Better Blogging with Photography review by Hugh Roberts
- Blog Promotionology
- How to Unblock Writing with Photos
- Getting Hooked on Photo Challenges: Part Two of a Four Part Series (Terri inspired this post of mine.)
- How Photographs Inspire Poetry
Help promote Terri’s new book by sharing this post and visiting her blog, Second Wind Leisure. Thanks! 🙂